Priest is looking for a smart, young individual to assist us with the administration of our systems and networks. This person will also assist with production and editorial tasks.
– young and smart
– organised, focused and methodical
– sound knowledge of computers (MAC), software, servers and network administration
– general understanding of the editing process (but not essential)
The role includes:
– organising and maintaining all data and media at Priest (includes back up work projects, organising hard drives)
– updating software programmes and maintainence of networking system and server
– general production and editorial assistance: transcoding, files uploads, collection of office supplies), office management assistance
The chosen candidate will start immediately. The position is based in Cape Town.
This is a great opportunity to network with a variety of people that are involved in film, media and the arts. If you are interested in the position, or know someone who might be, please email . If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.