Once upon a time there were no film editors, and film was not very interesting. Then Priest came along…
Established in 2003, Priest started as a traditional post production facility and has evolved into a creative studio that edits feature films, TV commercials and produces a variety of online branded content.
Priest is based in Cape Town.
Priest is dedicated to supporting and strengthening South African art and film.
Carolyn / karəˈlɪn /
1. tall and sophisticated. likes shiny objects.
2. a connoisseur of fine liquor.
1. (to the cals) exceptionally well presented. She was dressed to the cals.
Michelle / ˈmɪʃɛl /
1. works efficiently. a biker girl by heart.
2. a prolific post-production producer.
1. in a well-organised and competent way. She worked michelley to accomplish the tasks set.
Matthew / ˈmaθju /
1. of slim build. an articulate storyteller.
2. a collector of awards.
3. a storage tank, specifically used for wine.
1. edit visual imagery. Could you please matt that footage together.
1. dramatically good-looking. Wow, that person is matt hot! ANTONYMS ugly.
Nathan / ˈneɪθɪn /
1. with a sharp wit and humour. has a large appetite.
2. a visual effects maestro.
3. gaming expert.
1. to beat (someone) in StarCraft. He was the third person to be nathaned in the tournament.
1. (sense of nathan) a person’s ability to appreciate humour. That person has a great sense of nathan.
Of alien descent
Amelia / əˈmɛlɪə /
1. a horror film fanatic.
2. specialises in motion graphics and illustration.
1. impeccably detailed. That artwork is amelia! ANTONYMS bland.